As you all know I am a lover of pageants and a lover of New York! Miss New York is next weekend which I will be attending and for every pageant I attend or watch I like to make a bet! The winner will compete at Miss America. I am usually horrible at this but I think I might get it right this time so without further a do my Miss NY predictions
12. Bronx Nardeen Billan: Nardeen is so kind and so pretty! I actually competed at miss bronx and got 1st runner up and getting to know her was a blast! Her talent and platform are unique and I will not be surprised if she wins
11. Richmond County Stephanie Accardo: I love that she has a more simple look in this photo! She shows off those freckles and she is natural!
10. Westchester Katie Guevarra: I love how she gives us so much! She is exotic/miss america! But something tells me she is better for miss usa than miss america!
9. Upstate Rayna Reid: I heard that she has been doing pageants forever which will be a plus for her so she is prepared!
8. Southern New York Mikhaila Leinbach: I also had the pleasure of competing at Miss Bronx with her! She is so nice and pretty and would make a great miss new york! But I do think she is better for MUO than MAO!
7. Gotham City Accaia Courtney I really like Accaia she was at miss bronx and was very nice to me. She also has a very unique platform which will turn the judges on!
6. Brooklyn Maria DeSantis: Maria was previously a national titleholder for Miss America’s Outstanding Teen and I can see why she is absolutely gorgeous and would do great at Miss America!
4th runner up Manhattan Katie Berry: She looks so pretty and unique and apparently placed 2nd runner up at miss new jersey last year! The 1st thing I see is her eyes when I look at her! She has one of the most unique looks in the competition!
3rd runner up Greater Rochester Nina Davauluri: I love that she bases her look on a bit of a bollywood theme! She looks like a bollywood actress and I won’t be surprised if she wins!
2nd runner up Niagra Desiree Wiley: She has one of the most gorgeous faces in the competition and definitely is thee face of Miss NY 2012! She was also 3rd runner up to Miss NY last year!
1st runner up New York City Mallory Hagan: Mallory is gorgeous and has been competing forever! She was the 1st runner up in both 2010 and 2011 and I think she might stay as 1st runner up for 2012! She also looks a bit like Laura Kaeppeler
Miss New York 2012 Verrazano Christina Moore: As I said before I usually always get the winner wrong but something tells me this year I am right! Christina looks like a miss america and the directors in NY look for the next miss america when choosing girls and I see it in her! Her eyes are her best feature and I feel like I know her when I look at her!
Now on to miss new york’s outstanding teen! I must say I was disappointed in a lot of the contestants this year! It was hard to choose 12 because not a lot of them are miss america’s outstanding teen material so in some of the picks you guys are gonna say samantha are you kidding me? And there were only 17 contestants so here are my picks for miss ny’s oustanding teen
12. Long Island OT Sarah Elizabeth Pierson! I am not crazy about her at all! But she’s in my picks because the other 5 contestants are worse and the judges might like her!
11. Empire Rose OT Shannon Ryan: Nothing special either! Something just tells me she’s gonna place!
10. Greater Rochester OT Lauren Kelly: She is very simple! But simple can be good we’ll just have to see her onstage
9. Finger Lakes OT Alka Marala: She is very exotic in a way! But I think she needs to grow up a bit because when she gets older she might be good for miss!
8. Empire Star OT Madison Renee Manuel: She is so cute! But she seems a bit plain which will be her disadvantage.
7. Queens OT Katherine McQuade: she is not a winner yet for me when she gets off her braces she will be though!
6. Mohawk Valley OT Emily Stegeland: I saw her crowning photos she is pretty! Thats why she’s in my picks
4th runner up Southern NY OT Brittney Hollingsworth: She is also really pretty! She was 1st runner up last year and reminds me a bit of a natural teenage Nicki Minaj!
3rd runner up Upstate Lilac OT Amanda Torchia: She is so pretty! She was top 10 at miss new york teen usa and is one of the best contestants this year!
2nd runner up Thousand Islands OT Maggie Ackerman: I love how she went for a more natural/simple look! It makes her look very teen!
1st runner up Staten Island OT Hannah Perri: She is so pretty! She is very teen and will definitely be top 5! But I do think she is better for MUO than MAO!
Miss NY OT 2012 Nassau County Jordana Rosenzweig: The reason I picked Jordana as my winner is because she is the best of everything! She is pretty, exotic and teen! She is the best choice for the crown!